Basic training for certifying staffTo support JAR 66 Maintenance Training, the use of e-learning has become a key theme. With Aeolus, we bring you first-class EASA Part 66 maintenance training via the internet. Aeolus will assist you in acquiring the knowledge that you need to graduate from an approved maintenance training program and to do your job properly. Aeolus incorporates over 10,000 questions configured to meet all the examination requirements for students undergoing EASA Part 66 basic training. All questions in the centralised data bank are generated in line with the EASA Part 66 syllabus and subject modules for each subject. Our extensive question database is regularly updated based on the latest developments. Interesting features to know about Aeolus:
- Take sample tests in accordance with EASA Part66 regulations
- Question database is updated regularly.
- Test results can be reviewed at all times.
- Study at your own pace, in your own time.
- Compare your performance over several tests.
- Discuss questions or topics with other subscribers.