2. Any enrolment application by the Client shall be subject to written acceptance by the Training Institute.
3. Places on a program or course are not transferable to a third party, and neither is it possible for the Client to transfer from one program or course to another without first voluntarily resigning from one program or course, subject to the financial conditions set out in this Contract, and subsequently re-enrolling on the new program or course of his choice.
4. The Training Institute reserves the right without prior notice to make changes as deemed appropriate to course offerings, curricula, academic policies, and other rules and regulations affecting students and to substitute any tutor at any time.
5. The Training Institute reserves the right without prior notice to change, modify or disassociate from any current accrediting agency or institution.
6. Following acceptance of the Client’s application by the Training Institute, the Client shall be contractually bound to pay the full amount of the fees (including all instalments) in the manner set out in the enrolment form and in this Contract.
7. Payments can be made by credit card or by electronic bank transfer. The Client shall ensure that the Training Institute receives the full amount due after any bank charges that are payable. The Training Institute must receive payment before the course or program begins. The course or program fee includes all materials, unless specified otherwise. Registration is complete upon receipt of payment.
8. The Training Institute shall be entitled to charge the Client a fee of 15 EUR on each occasion where any payment, submitted by the Client to the Training Institute, is required to be re-presented for any reason.
9. In case any fee or part of a fee remains unpaid at the start of the course or program, the Training Institute reserves the right to:
a) charge interest on the amount overdue at the rate of 15% per annum from the due date until payment; and/or
b) cease supplying any course materials and tuition services to the Client without prejudice to the obligation to pay fees; and/or
c) demand payment in full of all fees and instalments outstanding to that date.
10.1 Following an enrolment application there is a cooling off period of seven days before any enrolment is processed. If the Client informs the Training Institute within seven days of submitting the enrolment application of his/her wish to cancel a course or program, the Client shall be entitled to a full refund of all fees paid.
10.2. If the Client informs the Training Institute of his/her wish to cancel a course or program after the seven day period referred to in Clause 10.1 has expired, the Client shall not be entitled to a refund of fees paid.
10.3. If the Client should enrol for more than one course or program simultaneously, the refund policy for each course or program also runs simultaneously from the date of the initial registration.
10.4 Initial refund requests must be confirmed in writing. Refunds due will be made within fifteen business days of the initial request.
11. The Training Institute shall not be liable for any loss suffered by the Client that is indirect, special or consequential or comprises loss of profits.
12. The Training Institute shall not be liable for any loss suffered by the Client resulting from any event that is beyond the reasonable control of the Training Institute.
13. The Training Institute shall not be liable for any error, omission or misstatement on the Training Institute’s website, in its literature or course materials.
14. The Client agrees to keep confidential all course material supplied to him by the Training Institute. Copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all course materials belong to the Training Institute.
15. The Client agrees to grant to the Training Institute in respect of any course work produced by him during his course a perpetual royalty-free license to copy and display such work for promotional purposes only.
16. The Training Institute shall issue the Client with a certificate upon successful completion of the course or program but shall not issue the Client with a certificate if he/she fails to complete the course or fails to achieve the required standard.
17. The Client is not entitled to cancel this Contract in any circumstances other than as set out in the Contract.
18. No failure or delay by the Training Institute in enforcing any of its rights under the Contract shall be deemed to be a waiver of such rights.
19. This contract shall be governed by the Belgian laws and ruled by the Courts of Antwerp.