Test Day Policies and TipsThe ELP Test is delivered via computer in a quiet environment at an individualized workstation. The Test is completed in approximately 1 hour and is administered under strict security measures.
Aerosolutions is located directly at Antwerp airport. For route descriptions and route maps, click here.
Free parking area
Antwerp Airport has a free parking area for about 500 cars. This parking area is always accessible, also outside the airport’s opening hours.
Arrive on time
Please arrive at the reception at least 15 minutes before your test time for registration.
You must bring with you
You will need to bring a valid identification and your registration number on test day. You cannot take the test without them.
1. Valid ID with your name, signature and photograph must have:
- a clear, recent photo
- the same name you used when you registered
- your entire first/given name and entire last/family name
All passports and other IDs must be in English-language letters and have your signature. Expired documents and copies are not accepted. These documents will NOT BE accepted on test day:
- Birth certificate
- International driver's license
- International student ID
- Credit/debit card of any kind
- Employee ID card
If you cannot meet the ID requirements or if you have questions about ID, you must contact Aerosolutions before you register.
2. Your registration number — You will get this number when you register. Log in to your online profile, print your registration confirmation with the number on it and bring it to the test center.
Identification documents and pens are the only personal items allowed in the testing room. You cannot bring cell phones, PDAs or any other electronic or photographic equipment, notes, books, scratch paper and portable listening and recording devices.
You will receive instructions on where to put personal items. If you do not follow directions, you cannot take the test. Any violation of this procedure may result in cancellation of your scores or dismissal by test center staff.
Test Center procedures and policies
The following information will help you understand test center guidelines, policies and procedures:
- Testing premises are subject to videotaping.
- A Test Book is provided and must be returned at the end of the ELP Test. It is forbidden to remove or attempt to remove any test content.
- Friends or relatives are not allowed in the test center during the test.
- You may not ask for, and will not be given, any explanation of the questions.
- Notify the test supervisor immediately if test day conditions in any way impede your performance.
- Do not make any noise near the examination room.